Monday, June 27
9:00 am–2:00 pm
$375 – $395
Summer Camp (Ages: 14-17)
ICA San Diego provides the spark for creative process, critical thinking and leaves the rest to the children’s imaginations. For a one-of-a-kind experience, ICA integrates contemporary art with real-world problem-solving exercises. The fun and creative environment encourages campers to use their creativity in new ways while also encouraging the development of important life skills.
Day of the Week
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Summer Art Ceramics Studio
Teens and pre-teens will be led through all of the basics of working with ceramics, with hand-building and wheel throwing. This week-long camp will teach the entire process– from slab construction, pinch pots, surface texture, clay impression and more. Materials are included.
Week 1: June 27th – July 1st
Week 2: July 11th – 15th
Week 3: July 18th – 22nd
Non member: $425
Member: $382.5 (10% ICA Family Member and Above discount)
Non Member: $403.75 (5% sibling discount)
Member: $363.37 (5% sibling discount)
Summer Art Painting Techniques Studio
Our Drawing and Painting Summer Studio starts with black-and-white pencil and pen-and-ink drawing tasks. After mastering the fundamentals, participants can move on to watercolor and acrylic painting. No experience required. Materials are included.
Week 4: July 25th – 29th
Week 5: August 1st – August 5th
Week 6: August 8th – 12th
Non Member: $395
Member: $355.50 (10% ICA Family Member and Above discount)
Non Member: $375.25 (5% sibling discount)
Member: $337.72 (5% sibling discount)
Daily Camp Schedule
8:45-9:05 – Check in
9:15-10:00 – Class 1st project
10:00-10:15 – Snack
10:15-12:30 – 2nd project
12:30 – 12:45 – Lunch in the garden
12:45 – 2:00- Finish second project
2:00 – 3:00 Aftercare (optional, for an additional fee)
End of Summer Camp Celebration (North Location ONLY)
August 20th, 2022
After care for busy parents like you!!
For working parents, our extended care is more than just a childcare option. It’s an hour of fun art activities led by creative, enthusiastic and empathetic staffers.
Weekly Price: $100
1 Day: $20
Dates: Monday – Friday
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON CLASSES AND CAMPS
ICA San Diego has implemented the following procedures in order to ensure optimal safety:
• Classes are limited to 15 students or less.
• Parents will not be permitted to stay once a student has been checked-in.
• Cloth face coverings must be worn by staff and by students at all times.
• Physical distancing of 3 feet from other children, avoiding congregating in groups.
• Hand-washing and/or sanitizing with 60% alcohol solution often and frequently.
• All parents and students required to stay home if feeling sick.
• Cleaning of common surfaces in shared environments often and frequently.
• Students will have individual bins with supplies and tables for the entire session.
• No sharing of food or materials.
• Students will be allowed to bring individual snacks and a bottle of water.
• Students will not be permitted to use drinking fountains.
• Students will be seated indoors with individual tables, hats and sunscreen is recommended for lunch outside.
• ICA San Diego staff will be cleaning and sanitizing routinely before and after classes end.
Adhering to the following guidelines for schools and child care facilities:
• State of California Department of Public Health U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)