Monday, June 27
9:00 am–2:00 pm
$375 – $395
Summer Camp (Ages: 8-10)
ICA San Diego provides the spark for creative process, critical thinking and leaves the rest to the children’s imaginations. For a one-of-a-kind experience, ICA integrates contemporary art with real-world problem-solving exercises. The fun and creative environment encourages campers to use their creativity in new ways while also encouraging the development of important life skills.
Day of the Week
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Dates for Summer Break Camp
Week 1, June 27th – July 1st: Eco-friendly Art
No camp – July 4th to 8th
Week 2, July 11th – 15th: Learning from the masters
Week 3, July 18th – 22nd: Cartoon Craze
Week 4: July 25th – 29th: Mix it Up!
Week 5, August 1st – August 5th: Time Capsule
Week 6, August 8th – 12th: Art Lab
Non Member: $395
Member: $355.50 (10% ICA Family Member and Above discount)
Non Member: $375.25 (5% sibling discount)
Member: $337.72 (5% sibling discount)
Daily Camp Schedule
8:45-9:05 – Check in
9:15-10:00 – Class 1st project
10:00-10:15 – Snack
10:15-12:30 – 2nd project
12:30 – 12:45 – Lunch in the garden
12:45 – 2:00- Finish second project
2:00 – 3:00 Aftercare (optional, for an additional fee)
After care for busy parents like you!!
For working parents, our extended care is more than just a childcare option. It’s an hour of fun art activities led by creative, enthusiastic and empathetic staffers.
Weekly Price: $100
1 Day: $20
Dates: Monday – Friday
End of Summer Camp Celebration (North Location ONLY)
August 20th, 2022
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON CLASSES AND CAMPS
ICA San Diego has implemented the following procedures in order to ensure optimal safety:
• Classes are limited to 15 students or less.
• Parents will not be permitted to stay once a student has been checked-in.
• Masks will be required for all unvaccinated individuals age 2 and above for all indoor visitation.
• Physical distancing of 3 feet from other children, avoiding congregating in groups.
• Hand-washing and/or sanitizing with 60% alcohol solution often and frequently.
• All parents and students required to stay home if feeling sick.
• Cleaning of common surfaces in shared environments often and frequently.
• No sharing of food or materials.
• Students will be allowed to bring individual snacks and a bottle of water.
• Students will not be permitted to use drinking fountains.
• Students will be seated indoors with individual tables, hats and sunscreen is recommended for lunch outside.
• ICA San Diego staff will be cleaning and sanitizing routinely before and after classes end.
Adhering to the following guidelines for schools and child care facilities:
• State of California Department of Public Health U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)